UFS Teacher Education Vacancies in Bloemfontein – Deadline 04 June 2023
Discover the latest UFS Teacher Education Vacancies in Bloemfontein with this concise guide. Learn about the requirements and application processes for Teacher Education Jobs at UFS. Begin a fulfilling career by applying for UFS Teacher Education Jobs in Bloemfontein, and eliminate doubts about current UFS Teacher Education Careers by Reading the Entire Article.
Check New:- UFS Vacancies
UFS Teacher Education Vacancies in Bloemfontein 2023 – Free State Jobs
|Hiring Organization:-||UFS Vacancies 2023|
|Job Type:-||Teacher Education Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Bloemfontein|
|Region:-||Free State Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download UFS Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/- Yearly|
||04 June 2023|
Check Latest:- Free State Latest Jobs
UFS Teacher Education Postion Requirements:-
Explore the diverse qualifications for Teacher Education Jobs at UFS in this succinct paragraph. Find the eligibility criteria for UFS Teacher Education Vacancies outlined below.
• PhD in Education with a focus on Curriculum, Teaching Practice and/or Teacher Development generally on NQF level 10 (for a permanent appointment).
• A Master’s degree in Education with a focus on Curriculum, Teaching Practice and/or Teacher Development generally on NQF level 9 (for a contract appointment: 5 years during which a PhD on NQF level 10 MUST be obtained to be converted into a permanent position).
• Candidates should submit an abstract of their thesis or dissertation to indicate relevance to the area of Curriculum, Teaching Practice and/or Teacher Development generally.
• A formal teaching qualification (e.g., Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education degree or equivalent) with a focus on Senior and FET Teaching (Science or Mathematics major).
• A minimum of five (5) year’s relevant teaching experience in a school context or two (2) years relevant experience in a post-school environment (e.g. as lecturer or researcher).
• Proven experience in the delivery of poster or oral presentation at academic conferences or equivalent.
• Provide evidence of manuscript (s) produced that have the potential to be converted or submitted for publication, ideally in an accredited journal.
How to Apply Online for Teacher Education Jobs at UFS?
Discover the online application process for UFS Teacher Education jobs in this concise paragraph. We’ve provided detailed information and streamlined steps to ensure a seamless application experience. To access the application, Click Here.
Apply Now for UFS Teacher Education Vacancies
Discover endless possibilities at Nxtgovtjobs — your gateway to a brighter future! Head to our homepage for more exciting opportunities.