UFS Lecturer Sesotho Vacancies in Bloemfontein 2023
Latest hirings on UFS Lecturer Sesotho Vacancies in Bloemfontein. Career choice at UFS Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Lecturer Sesotho Jobs at UFS.
Lecturer Sesotho Available Jobs at UFS 2023 – Closing Date
Free State Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the UFS Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for UFS Vacancies for Lecturer Sesotho Positions. Applications for UFS Lecturer Sesotho Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Bloemfontein. Applicants should rapidly apply for UFS Bloemfontein Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for UFS Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Free State Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- UFS Vacancies 2023
UFS Lecturer Sesotho Jobs in Bloemfontein Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Lecturer Sesotho Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Government vacancies
|Locality:-||Jobs In Bloemfontein|
|Region:-||Free State Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download UFS Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||21 Apr 2023|
Lecturer Sesotho Vacancies Requirements:-
- PhD in Early Childhood Development and/or Foundation Phase as the focus of specialisation or closely related field on NQF level 10 (for a permanent appointment).
- Master’s degree in early childhood development and/or Foundation Phase or closely related field on NQF level 9 (for a contract appointment: 5 years during which a PhD on NQF level 10 MUST be obtained to be converted into a permanent position).
- Candidates should submit an abstract of their thesis or dissertation to indicate relevance to the teaching, learning and assessment at either ECD and/or Foundation Phase.
- A formal teaching qualification (e.g., Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education degree or equivalent) with Sesotho ECD and/or Foundation Phase as major(s).
- A minimum of three (3) year’s relevant teaching experience in a school context or a minimum of one (1) year relevant teaching experience in a higher education environment.
- Proven experience in the delivery of poster or oral presentations at conferences or equivalent activities.
- Provide evidence of manuscripts produced that have the potential to be converted or submitted for publication in accredited journals.
- A good academic record.
UFS Lecturer Sesotho Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Lecturer Sesotho Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for UFS Lecturer Sesotho vacancies