DPSA Urology Medical Registrar Vacancies in Bloemfontein Circular 18 of 2022 Apply Now. They are currently hiring Urology Medical Registrar Vacancies at DPSA government Department. Subscribe now for more updates on Upcoming DPSA government Urology Medical Registrar vacancies.
Dept of public works vacancies has invited the candidates to apply for DPSA Urology Medical Registrar Jobs in Bloemfontein. Candidates can avail of this opportunity and get hired for the DPSA Urology Medical Registrar post at the Department of Health. Applicants can now apply for DPSA Urology Medical Registrar vacancies in the Department of Health before its Closing Date. DPSA offers a great chance to the Free State Jobseekers waiting for the DPSA government job vacancy. Currently, DPSA Urology Medical Registrar vacancies in Bloemfontein are available for freshers to apply for. Government Jobs aspirants can find all the DPSA available Jobs in Free State through this portal.
Active List:- DPSA vacancies latest circular 2122
DPSA Urology Medical Registrar Jobs in Bloemfontein Circular 18 of 2022 Apply Now
The Department of Public Service and Administration has released its latest DPSA government Urology Medical Registrar vacancy for Freshers. The current hiring of DPSA Health Vacancies Free State is available for the position of Urology Medical Registrar Jobs in Bloemfontein. As a member of DPSA Urology Medical Registrar jobs in Bloemfontein, you will get all the benefits enjoyed by the government employees. Based on their qualifications, few candidates will be selected for Government Urology Medical Registrar vacancies at DPSA. Subscribe to this newsletter to get more updates on Free State DPSA jobs notifications.
Parent Page:- Free state Department of Health vacancies 2022
DPSA government Urology Medical Registrar vacancies
|Vacancy Name:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Type of job available:-||Urology Medical Registrar jobs|
|Employment Type:-||full-time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Bloemfontein|
|Province:-||Free state DPSA vacanacies|
|Salary Est:-||R257 508 per annum (Level 07)|
DPSA Urology Medical Registrar Vacancies Requirements:-
- Appropriate qualification that allows registration with the Health Professionals Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a medical officer. Current proof of registration with the HPCSA as a medical practitioner. Basic medical degree (MBCHB) or equivalent). Grade 1: Less than 5 years relevant experience. Grade 2: At least 5 years, but less than 10 years relevant experience, Grade 3: 10 years and more relevant experience. Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) etc. Communication (written and Verbal), Applicant must be in a possession of a valid South African Driving license. Knowledge of Clinical Forensic Medical Services legislations and related legal and ethical practices, Good communication, interpersonal relationship, Ability to work independently in terms of decision making and problem solving in clinical or administrative scenarios. Experience working in Clinical Forensic Medical Services will be an added advantage. Diploma in Clinical Forensic Medical Services will be an advantage. Ability to work with Clinical Forensic Medical Services multidisciplinary team and intersectoral partners relevant to the provision of holistic Clinical Forensic Medical Services. Willingness to manage, train and supervise medical officers at PHC clinics.
How to apply for Dpsa Urology Medical Registrar vacancies in Free State?
Eligible candidates can proceed further to apply online for Urology Medical Registrar vacancies at DPSA in Bloemfontein by following the process discussed in the section below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- Now you will be redirected to the official website of DPSA careers.
- The latest circular of DPSA vacancies will appear on the screen with all the current openings for DPSA government jobs.
- Choose the best suitable jobs for yourself, matching your qualifications. (In this case, we have chosen DPSA Urology Medical Registrar vacancies in Bloemfontein).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the online application form with accurate information and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- After verifying all the details, submit the form online at the official website of DPSA career.