Release of DPSA Student Liaison Vacancies in Phuthaditjhaba. Government Jobs are available now for Job Seekers at DPSA. Apply Online for Student Liaison Jobs in Phuthaditjhaba without Experience. Turn on Push notifications for upcoming DPSA Vacancies Circular Updates.
Student Liaison Available Jobs at DPSA 2023 – Closing Date
Hirings of new candidates have been started for DPSA Student Liaison Jobs in Phuthaditjhaba. Many applicants have already submitted online applications for Government Student Liaison Jobs Near me. Freshers interested in DPSA Jobs are urged to apply online before the closing date to grab this golden opportunity. All the essential hiring information of the Department of Education Vacancies in the Government Department are discussed below. Job Seekers can also access and Apply Online for Free State Government Vacancies available on this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Free State Department of Education vacancies 2023
|Department of Public, Services and Administration
|Student Liaison Jobs
|Jobs In Phuthaditjhaba
|Free State Jobs
|Application Form (If Needed):-
|Download z83 Form pdf New, Download z83 Editable form PDF
|New Circular PDF:-
|Download DPSA Vacancies Circular 05 PDF
|R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly
|25 Mar 2023
DPSA Student Liaison Vacancies Requirements:-
- Legal or law enforcement experience is desirable; particularly an understanding of the CPS and/or other parts of the English legal system
- Ability to speak in another official SA language is desirable but not essential
- Experience in an international work environment
How to Submit Online Applications for Student Liaison Vacancies at DPSA?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for DPSA Student Liaison Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting DPSA official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Free State.
- Cross-check the Student Liaison Job requirements from the official portal to ensure understanding.
- You may have downloaded DPSA Student Liaison Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the DPSA Career Portal.