DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager Vacancies in Bloemfontein Circular 22 of 2022 Apply Now. They are currently hiring Paediatrics Assistant Manager Vacancies at DPSA government Department. Subscribe now for more updates on Upcoming DPSA government Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancies.
Dept of public works vacancies has invited the candidates to apply for DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager Jobs in Bloemfontein. Candidates can avail of this opportunity and get hired for the DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager post at the Department of Health. Applicants can now apply for DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancies in the Department of Health before its Closing Date. DPSA offers a great chance to the Free State Jobseekers waiting for the DPSA government job vacancy. Currently, DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancies in Bloemfontein are available for freshers to apply for. Government Jobs aspirants can find all the DPSA available Jobs in Free State through this portal.
Active List:- DPSA vacancies latest circular 2122
DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager Jobs in Bloemfontein Circular 22 of 2022 Apply Now
The Department of Public Service and Administration has released its latest DPSA government Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancy for Freshers. The current hiring of DPSA Health Vacancies Free State is available for the position of Paediatrics Assistant Manager Jobs in Bloemfontein. As a member of DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager jobs in Bloemfontein, you will get all the benefits enjoyed by the government employees. Based on their qualifications, few candidates will be selected for Government Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancies at DPSA. Subscribe to this newsletter to get more updates on Free State DPSA jobs notifications.
Parent Page:- Free State Department of Health vacancies 2022
DPSA government Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancies
|Vacancy Name:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Type of job available:-||Paediatrics Assistant Manager jobs|
|Employment Type:-||full-time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Bloemfontein|
|Province:-||Free state DPSA vacanacies|
|Salary Est:-||R 571242-1750000 per annum (Level 07)|
DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
- Diploma/Degree in nursing that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council. Registration with SANC as a professional Nurse. A minimum of 10 years appropriate / recognizable experience in nursing after registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse in General Nursing. At least 6 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate experience in the specific specialty after obtaining the 1 year post basic qualification in the relevant specialty (Advanced Paediatrics). At least 3 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate experience at management level. Proof of service record. Knowledge and Skills: maternal/Paediatrics guidelines. Computer literacy. Knowledge of the relevant Management and practice Legislation and standards. Ability to lead, plan, organize, co-ordinate and communicate. Ability to take charge and make appropriate independent decisions. Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply for Dpsa Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancies in Free State?
Eligible candidates can proceed further to apply online for Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancies at DPSA in Bloemfontein by following the process discussed in the section below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- Now you will be redirected to the official website of DPSA careers.
- The latest circular of DPSA vacancies will appear on the screen with all the current openings for DPSA government jobs.
- Choose the best suitable jobs for yourself, matching your qualifications. (In this case, we have chosen DPSA Paediatrics Assistant Manager vacancies in Bloemfontein).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the online application form with accurate information and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- After verifying all the details, submit the form online at the official website of DPSA career.