Release of DPSA Clinical Nurse Practitioner Vacancies in Ondendaalrus. Government Jobs are available now for Job Seekers at DPSA. Apply Online for Clinical Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Ondendaalrus without Experience. Turn on Push notifications for upcoming DPSA Vacancies Circular Updates.
Clinical Nurse Practitioner Available Jobs at DPSA 2023 – Closing Date
Hirings of new candidates have been started for DPSA Clinical Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Ondendaalrus. Many applicants have already submitted online applications for Government Clinical Nurse Practitioner Jobs Near me. Freshers interested in DPSA Jobs are urged to apply online before the closing date to grab this golden opportunity. All the essential hiring information of the Department of Health Vacancies in the Government Department are discussed below. Job Seekers can also access and Apply Online for Free State Government Vacancies available on this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Free State Department of Health vacancies 2023
|Department of Public, Services and Administration
|Clinical Nurse Practitioner Jobs
|Jobs In Ondendaalrus
|Free State Jobs
|Application Form (If Needed):-
|Download z83 Form pdf New, Download z83 Editable form PDF
|New Circular PDF:-
|Download DPSA Vacancies Circular 05 PDF
|R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly
|10 Mar 2023
DPSA Clinical Nurse Practitioner Vacancies Requirements:-
- Diploma/Degree in nursing or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council as Professional Nurse plus a post-basic nursing qualification with a duration of at least 1 year, accredited with SANC. Current registration with the South African Nursing Council. Grade 1: A minimum of 4 years appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration with SANC as a Prof Current rregistration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as Professional Nurse. Grade 2: A minimum of 14 years appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration with SANC as a Prof Nurse. At least 10 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate / recognizable experience after obtaining the 1 year post – basic qualification of the period referred to above. Attach proof of working experience endorsed by Human Resource Department/ Employer.Knowledge and Skills: Ability to work under pressure. Good communication skills, function as a member of the Nursing team. Willingness to work shifts and standby and Ensure Client satisfaction.
How to Submit Online Applications for Clinical Nurse Practitioner Vacancies at DPSA?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for DPSA Clinical Nurse Practitioner Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting DPSA official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Free State.
- Cross-check the Clinical Nurse Practitioner Job requirements from the official portal to ensure understanding.
- You may have downloaded DPSA Clinical Nurse Practitioner Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the DPSA Career Portal.